Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Extraction of Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth extraction is a surgical procedure to remove one or more of the four permanent molars located at the back of your mouth. These teeth usually come out between the ages of 15 and 25. Some people have normal wisdom teeth. For some people, the teeth are impacted by the restricted space and they develop only partially or not at all. If the growth of the wisdom teeth is impeached, it results in pain, infection or other dental problems.
A restricted wisdom tooth may:
- Grow towards the neighbouring tooth.
- Grow towards the back of the mouth.
- Grow at a right angle to the other teeth.
- Stay inside the jawbone with only a hint of it showing outside.
Call us if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Excessive bleeding in the mouth
- Severe pain that does not go away with pain medication
- Pus or oozing from the socket
Our expert team of dentists will safely and expertly remove your wisdom tooth with the least amount of pain. They will also discuss maintenance therapies and guide you through the entire process.